2018 Heritage Hill Men’s Club Information
- $40 Initiation Fee to join Men’s Club (Covers Prize Money for Salt River Cup Points Champion, 2nd Place, 3rd Place and Year-End Banquet). Additional $20 fee if you do not have a current USGA Handicap to cover GHIN fee.
- MUST join Men’s Club AND have USGA handicap to compete in any event. Gross Winner of Club Championship will be crowned Heritage Hill Club Champion. You must participate in a minimum of 3 other events to be eligible for Club Championship.
- There will be 8 points earning tournaments to determine Salt River Cup Champion. Each tournament will have a $25 entry fee (plus discounted green fee for non-annual members of Heritage Hill) for all participants. ($20 will go to tournament prize money, $5 will be put in Salt River Cup prize money. We will also have closest to pin contest on Par 3’s.
- Top 10 places in each tournament will receive Salt River Cup points. 11th place and lower will receive 1 point for participation. Points will be awarded in the Singles Match Play tournament based on number of rounds won.
- There is a bulletin board in the clubhouse with information on all tournaments and dates. You can also find all tournament dates and deadlines on the event calendar on our website. All participants must register by the posted deadlines. There will be no exceptions on registering after the posted deadline.
- For all tournaments, play will be from the White tees. Seniors (60+ years of age) will play from the Gold tees. The gross portion of the Club Championship will be from the Black tees for all participants wishing to be crowned Club Champion. USGA rules will govern all play.
Tournament Dates and Info
- Heritage Hill Salt River Open – April 22nd; 6 hole scramble, 6 shamble, 6 medal with 2-man random draw for teams.
- Highway 480 Classic – May 19th; Modified Stableford Format
- Heritage Hill Classic Singles Match Play – Matches begin April 29th (See Format Below)
- Valley View Memorial Doubles Match Play – Matches begin April 29th (See Format Below)
- Tee Box Challenge – June 10th; 18 hole Medal Play
- Heritage Hill Member-Guest* – June 16th
- Heritage Hill Member-Member* – July 21st
- Heritage Hill Club Championship – August 4th-5th; 18 hole Medal Play both days
*Member is defined as any Men’s Club member or HHGC Annual Member. Guest cannot be a member of the Men’s Club or Heritage Hill.
Match Play Format – Random bracket drawing will take place on April 28th. Bracket will be posted on April 29th. It is up to the participants to complete their match before the deadline for each round. If your match is not completed by the deadline, it will be decided by a coin flip. ALL MATCHES MUST BE COMPLETED PRIOR TO CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP.
Heritage Hill Men’s Salt River Cup Champion will be determine based on most points accumulated in the points earning events.
USGA Handicap Index will be converted to HH Course Handicap based on the tee played.
Any Questions??? Please contact Nick Sweeney at (502)531-0606 or firstname.lastname@example.org